Account Executive - California
Cannabistry is a cannabis products startup in the San Francisco Bay area. Our mission is to develop and produce demonstrably better products and brands that deliver outstanding quality, efficacy, reliability and experiences. Our vision is to create the leading trust-marks for cannabis and CBD consumers.
Cannabistry is seeking a Account Executive to facilitate remote/inside sales and maintain relationships with retail dispensaries and cannabis Delivery partners across the California market. This is a 1099 contract position with competitive monthly base pay and commission. (Fulltime opportunity pending evaluation/review once 90 day 1099 consultant agreement is complete.)
As a Account Executive, your primary focus will be to grow revenue by selling our products to all active accounts in our network. You will be responsible for meeting all key performance indicators (KPI’s), achieving sales quotas and goals, driving sales revenue efforts maximizing sales reorders to gain market penetration.
• Track sales efforts and orders daily within our CRM tracker
• Maintain strong relationships/ handle all questions, inquiries and orders professionally and promptly with customers through texts, emails, and phone calls
• Promote products by ensuring each customer has the right marketing contact to ensure sell-thru and reorders from merchandising displays and products are displayed as prominent as possible
• Meets and exceeds monthly sales quota
• Ensure sales products/customers are marketed properly online
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary
• Identify competitors and potential threats and report to leadership; Keeps informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to dispensary/delivery service buyers
• Working directly with Regional Sales Executives to facilitate/maximize revenue and reorder growth
• Provide team members and company ideas and insights to improve products, services, and sales
SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
• Excellent verbal communication & presentation skills
• Resilient, results-oriented
• Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Problem solver that thrives under pressure in a fast pace environment
• Be an excellent role model and representative of Cannabistry values (below) and its brands
• Have 2+ years history in remote/inside sales (experience within the cannabis Industry a must)
• Experienced with cannabis from a consumer standpoint and supports its benefits
• Ability to work remotely with access to WIFI
• Knowledge of business technology and ability to use (or learn to use) cannabis CRM programs with mastery
• B.A. / B. S. degree
• Valid CA driver’s license (required) and able to pass a driving background check
• State law requires that employees be 21 years old or older
1. Innovation: We care about the growth and integrity of this industry and show that through our relentlessness to bring new and beneficial ideas and partnerships to the table.
2. Principled: We are honest, ethical and fair in all that we do. We keep our promises and own our mistakes.
3. Customer Centric: Putting the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are expected and empowered to bring our best thinking and actions to the table. What we do matters a lot.
4. Entrepreneurial: Be curious. Ask for help and demonstrate the ability to grow. Own and learn from mistakes. Bring joy and optimism to work.
5. Resilient: Road blocks, major setbacks, disappointments are expected. We keep going in the face of adversity by adapting with optimism and determination.
6. Collaborative: Embracing our differences and working towards common goals creates the best results
Cannabistry is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusiveness. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: 1099 contract position with competitive monthly base pay and commission. Fulltime (50-55k base + commission) opportunity pending evaluation/review once 90 day 1099 consultant agreement is complete.)