Digital Marketing Manager – Niles, IL
Do you have an interest in the emerging cannabis industry? Do you live and breathe digital marketing and love developing brand campaigns? Join our growing, high-energy team of professionals in our fast-paced headquarters located in Niles, IL.
Snapshot of the position…
The Digital Marketing Manager will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across brands and their respective digital channels.
This role is directly responsible for leading integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Duties include leading the planning, implementation and monitoring of our state-specific marketing campaigns across digital networks. The best candidates will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies to continue to grow our brand’s influence within our licensee partnership states.
The Ideal Candidate…
Our ideal candidate is someone with 3-5 years of experience in marketing, creative/art direction and social media. In addition to having outstanding communication skills, the best candidates will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 3-5yrs proven working experience in digital marketing, prefer both B2B & B2C
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools preferred (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- This role has 1 direct report; people management experience is a plus!
- Plan, execute and optimize all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals/benchmarks to meet
- Generate monthly reports and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for brands assigned to
- Collaborate with internal teams and digital marketing agency to create and optimize user experience (B2B & B2C)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points (B2B & B2C)
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Manage brand aspects of marketing operations, including key personnel
- Communicate with our VP of Marketing about marketing goals and results
About Cannabistry Labs…
Cannabistry Labs is a five-year old company that provides out-sourced product development; scientific research; regulatory compliance; manufacturing process engineering; quality assurance programs; branding and market activation to state-licensed growers and producers of Cannabis. Its mission is to maximize the value of cannabis for both consumers and operators.
We do this by applying best practices from the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries with the goal of delivering innovative, consistent cannabis products with reliable therapeutic benefits and superior branding.
Our business model is to engage state-sanctioned manufacturers through licensing our intellectual property. We provide all the preparation, training, technical specifications and quality control needed for the production, marketing and branding of our products.
We have a state-of-the-art research and development laboratory and pilot plant in Denver, CO and corporate headquarters in Niles, IL. We have successfully developed and launched multiple cannabis-infused product lines and brands with our licensed partners in Colorado and are aggressively expanding into additional states.
Cannabistry Labs is developing a robust commercialization pipeline of new products through highly collaborative cross-functional teams from R&D, Science & Technology, Innovation, Scientific and Regulatory Affairs, Commercialization and Market Activation. A modified Stage Gate® process is used to drive the entire product life cycle, from creation to commercialization.
Why Cannabistry Labs?
Cannabistry Labs is the leading innovator in the cannabis industry – we have set the bar high!
Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every product from the bottom up. Want to be a part of a growing team? Here are some of the top reasons to work with us!
- Full-Time Healthcare – You are eligible for your choice of several healthcare packages. All of our healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant and we have several plans to fit what you need!
- Industry Expertise – All we do is Cannabis. Period. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into what you should expect for your career!
- Innovation – We have a state of the art research and development laboratory and pilot plant – we only have the best!
- Cannabistry Family – You do not just have a job, you have a place to call home, where people know you! People should really like where they work, we sure do!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cannabistry Labs is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.